Teacher Davis

Teacher Davis

Sunday, November 25, 2012

December!



Happy holidays!

Here we are, into the last month of the year.  It's been a great 2012.  I'll be singing some holidays songs with some schools and preparing for shows at a couple of them.  The song selection will inclue:

"Light the Candles"
"Jingle Bells"
"The Holidays"

"Light the Candles" and "The Holidays" encompass the big holidays of Hanukkah (December 9), Christmas (December 25) and Kwanzaa (December 26).  I've changed "Jingle Bells" a little big so it's all about shaking jingle bells and moving around!

I'll be having my Saturday class in December until the schools take a winter break.  I'll also be playing at the Zimmer Museum in the mid-Wilshire district on December 16.  More details to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment