Teacher Davis

Teacher Davis

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Music Day Hooray! Volume I - The New Album Is Here!

                                                    The new album is here!!!

                        I've just released my fourth album, MUSIC DAY HOORAY! VOLUME I, and it's available online and at select preschools (A Child's Place, The Treehouse School, Young Minds Learning Academy and University Parents Nursery School). 

                        The CD has 16 songs, many of which are part of my regular curriculum at the preschools which I teach.  For every class, we have "Hello Hello" and "Thank You."  

                        Many children know the original songs "Butterfly," "Tummy Time," "The Animals' Dance," and "My Body Parts."  I've been recently playing the title track, and I have the Music Day Hooray! versions of "Itsy Bitsy Spider," "Frere Jacques" and "B-I-N-G-O" on the CD.

                         Tracks can be previewed on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify and CD Baby.  I hope you enjoy it! I'm currently working on Volume II, which will be out next year!

                         

   

No comments:

Post a Comment