Teacher Davis

Teacher Davis

Friday, October 19, 2012

Halloween 2012

Oh, Halloween is almost here! For the children that celebrate it, it's a very exciting time. I've been getting them ready with a series of songs I play this time of year:

"Trick or Treat" (to the tune of "Three Blind Mice")

"Halloween Is Here" (a song I found online)

"Old MacDonald Had a Haunted House" (an adaptation of the classic) 

"The Teacher Davis Halloween Song"

"Signs (Halloween version)"

"The Happy Halloween Dance" (to the tune of "If You're Happy and You Know It")

I also like to bring a few Halloween friends such as "Jack O. Lantern" and "The Halloween Hot Dog." "Jack" sings Bow Wow Wow's "I Want Candy," and the "dog" likes to flap his ears to "The Addams Family."

I'll be doing some special Halloween events this year on October 25th and 26th. I'm looking forward to them and playing these songs, all for Halloween 2012!


      Here's Jack O. Lantern (or Pumpkin Kid) ...


                ... and the Halloween Hot Dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment